Sunday, October 10, 2010

December Daily Project




Ali Edwards has posted her notes on her December Daily Album for 2010. This is a project she designed a few years ago to record all those Christmas activities from the 1st December through to the 25th December. Last year I attempted my first one and sad to say I have only half completed it. My main problem was I was trying to reinvent the wheel everyday with a new design which doesn't work given that December is the busiest time of the year.

This year I'm doing something more streamlined and simple like what Jody did last year. If you look on her posts in December 2009/January 2010 she shows you her lovely album. The format is photos on the left in a collage, and on the right there will be journalling, the date and a strip of paper on the right. It will all go into my 8x8 album.

The pictures above are the date emblishments that I'm using which is also a little envelope so I can get James to write something on a strip of paper and put it in there. Something in the eyes of a 7 year old but short and sweet. I have also cut my cardstock today so it's ready for printing and have put a green line around as a border. I will be ready to do journalling on the day, stick on the envelope and a bit of paper at the bottom and the right page is done. It will just be a matter of the photos on a small collage for the left hand side.

1 comment:

  1. gosh you are organised! can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete