Monday, November 15, 2010

2009 Project 365





My work of art is finally finished and on one canvas I have 365 days of photos (one photo per day) displayed for all to see. A year of our life. I am so pleased with it and looking at each and every photo I remember the moment where we were and what we were doing.

If anyone is interested in having a wall canvas like this done the place where I got this done has the template set up so it's just a matter of getting all your jpeg files together. Feel free to leave a comment or email me if you are after the info.

Even though I have all the photos printed in a big album it's fantastic seeing them displayed altogether. I LOVE IT!!!! I will be doing my "photo a day" again in 2011 and at the end of the year will get another canvas done. Let me know what you?

1 comment:

  1. It looks utterly brilliant - but I have to say - my mouth is still watering at the sight of the meringue cake for your sisters birthday .... delicious!

    ReplyDelete