Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Veggie Garden





Here's a few pictures of new things in the veggie garden. I've planted some Lebanese cucumbers which are growing nicely and I'm excited about that as Sienna and I love cucumbers and the plants look as if they have a heap of them growing. Also the new tomato bush which unfortunately this morning nearly got dug out by the chickens when I wasn't looking. They went straight back into the chicken coop after that. I really need to get some more to plant out one box as we've eaten what was growing and now half of it only has dirt in it which is why Coco and Fluffy thought it was for them to scratch around in. I still enjoying walking outside and picking some coriander and lettuce for my lunch or Sienna's sandwich. I miss not having tomatoes at the moment but hopefully we will have some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment