Monday, December 6, 2010

December Daily 2010



I have always admired Ali Edwards December Daily and Molly Irwin's as well and last year attempted to put one together. I got half way through scrapping it and didn't get back to it. I did however take the photos on the day and wrote notes so in 2011 I will have to get back to that project and finish it.

This year I am making it streamlined and simple and have gone with one of Ali's templates and I'm just popping the photos in, doing some journalling and will add a few embellishments at the end. I just need to keep up each day so I don't get behind. I'm usually fine until about the 15th and then things get very hectic. I can see why the books are so great to have all your Christmas traditions and activities photographed and documented. It's the 25 days of December leading up to Christmas and beautiful moments shared with my kids. This is one of the pages from today of James putting together his Christmas Lego. Click on the image to enlarge it.

3 comments:

  1. PERFECT!!! Where did you get the little words from?
    And the lego is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, the words are from Designer Digital. Go through Ali's December Daily notes that she did for 2010 and she'll have all the details and links. They are great. The designer is K Pertiet and it's called "Cut Ups Christmas" but Ali's got all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed that you are managing anything at all - I, sadly, have not done too much on this front after completing a comprehensive album last year.
    Thanks for the info regarding the little words and yes ... that lego is awesome!

    ReplyDelete