Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt






















um and Aunty Lisa came around for lunch of prawns and rolls yesterday and afterwards the kids wanted an Easter egg hunt. James and Sienna went inside while I hid the eggs and then I called them back out and they proceeded to the eggs around the backyard. It was a lot of fun and after they found them all we hid the eggs over and over again. At one stage it was James' turn only to find the eggs so Sienna helped hide them and next it was Sienna's turn and James helped hide them. I couldn't help but laugh when Sienna buried one in the veggie garden...and I mean buried complete with dirt on top. That one quickly had to be rescued pretty quickly but even as an adult Aunty Lisa and I were laughing and having fun at our silly Easter Egg Hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment