Friday, May 6, 2011

Awards at Assembly





This morning I stayed for the school assembly as it was the Mother's Day assembly and I was really pleased as both James and Sienna got awards presented to them. In the beginning Sienna got one (she was the 2nd kid to be called) and she proudly stood up on the stage beaming with her big smile and then a few more got read out and after a while James name got called up. I didn't even hear what the principal said why he got it because I was just so proud and pleased that I was there for both the kids today. That beats any Mothers' Day present I could get just being there for them seeing there faces and how thrilled they both were. My eyes were glassing over with a tear or two as I am so lucky they are in my life and they are beautiful kids inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment