Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to me.....







This morning both the kids came in very excited to give me my presents. James gave me a magnetic shopping list note pad with pencil and a block of chocolate. He also made me a "Do not disturb it's Mother's Day" sign for the door. I told him since we were going out early to breakfast I might have to use it tomorrow...he said no way, it's a school day tomorrow. He also gave me a laminated A4 sheet with the word Mother written down the side and the kids had to make sentences beginning with the words. He did a great job and I'll treasure it forever. Sienna gave me a dark pink glittering make up bag and a smaller light pink one which she picked out and also a picture puzzle of her at school cut into a love heart and surrounding pieces. All wonderful Mother's Day gifts.

Here are the traditional "Mother's Day" photo of the kids and I with the assistance of Mr Tripod and Mr Self-Timer who I couldn't live without. Breakfast at the cafe was lovely, photos to come tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day everyone, enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful day. You are an inspiring mother xxx

    ReplyDelete