Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Afternoon activities











Yesterday afternoon I took the kids down to the park and a little wander down to the local creek bed. They had a great time picking up sticks, throwing rocks however it did all end in tears when (i) James accidentally poked Sienna in the chest with a stick (real accident, not on purpose accident, you know the kind) and then (ii) Sienna accidentally poked James in the face with a stick (another real accident although I didn't witness it so not sure whether real or accident but we'll give her the benefit of the doubt).

I'm doing Karen Russell's photography course again which I am loving (again) and I was working on some leading lines and composition in the playground. The creek bed provided a beautiful dare I say tranquil (before the said accidents) setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment