Saturday, December 3, 2011

First Christmas Lights






















I am doing my December Daily again this year documenting the 25 days of December leading up to Christmas. It's designed and run by the wonderful Ali Edwards. We had a big day today putting up our Christmas Tree at home with Aunty Lisa and then tonight I took the kids to our first Christmas Lights at Tim's place (our landscaper - yes I have a landscaper who has done work for me over the years). Tim has a large place and decorates with lots of kid friendly lights and they even have a sausage sizzle going which tonight was our dinner since I hadn't been to the shops today. Tim is the one with the red tshirt and santa hat standing in the doorway of the photos with the fake snow. It will never snow in Brisbane so the kids are happy to settle for this fake stuff which looks great. It was an exhausting and exciting day and I'm looking forward to putting my December Daily together once my kit arrives from America.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I hope he uses solar power to light all this up! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete