Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Getting into the spirit of Christmas







Sienna got out her little piano tonight and wanted to play a tune. I found the little music sheet recently which had numbers on it so you hit the 5 key or the 7 key. No on one in this household can read sheet music so the numbers are very handly indeed. Anyway she kept asking me for my reading glasses because the numbers were so small and I explained to her that they wouldn't help her but she kept insisting so I looked at the sheet and boy were those numbers tiny. I could hardly read them myself even with my glasses on. I ended up writing them down on a paper of A4 paper so she could play the tune. Just because the song was "Happy Birthday" doesn't mean anything as we still did it around the Christmas tree. James got in on the act as well and wanted to have a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment