Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa Photo 2011



For the last few years we have visited Santa at Harvey Norman and they have a beautiful backdrop and a big white leather chair for Santa and the kids to sit beside him. I found out a couple of weeks ago that the store I normally go to weren't having Santa visit and/or Santa photos which I was extremely disappointed about. Prior to that I had been going to David Jones with the fake blue brick wall as the backdrop and was thinking I would have to go back there. While we were away at the beach we popped into the local shopping centre to go to Coles and we found Santa with a beautiful big Christmas tree behind him. It was perfect as there was no queue and a big jolly fellow who handed the kids a reindeer nose and reindeer antlers each. I jumped at the opportunity to get our Santa photo done.

No comments:

Post a Comment