Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012



Today is the first day of 2012 and no doubt there will be challenges in our life this year as well however, when it's all said and done, James and Sienna is what's life is all about. Today we went to the park to have a little picnic lunch to celebrate the 1st January, 2012.

Christmas was great and I took lots of photos which I have been putting together for my December Daily and will post some of those shortly. My album arrived from the states but I'm still waiting on the kit so for now I need to finish selecting the photos and get them printed to make a start on putting the book together. I'm so happy I have done this project again this year and will be continuing with it each December. How is your December Daily going?

2 comments:

  1. ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it.Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too.
    Cadillac Allante AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete