Monday, May 21, 2012

More Instagram Pic's from Mother's Day

Here's some Instagram pics of Mother's Day which started out with Breakfast at our local cafe (YUM) with my Mum and my sister and then in the evening we had dinner with the family at my place.  I even went to the trouble to get the white linen table cloth out and ironed it so we could have a lovely table to eat at.  We all pitched in and made something starting with cheese and crackers, macadamia nut chicken, roast pumpkin and carrots with maple syrup, potato bake followed by our family's famous favourite Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake which I neglected to get a photo of because everyone got stuck into it before I got the chance...um...you'll just have to take my word for it, DELICIOUS!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment