Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday BBQ

Today we went to Bellbird Grove for a family BBQ to celebrate my Brother-in-Law's birthday which was last Tuesday and my birthday which was yesterday.  It's a favourite spot of ours and it was a great day out.  My Mum bought me a birthday present which she was thrilled about and I can see why.  She showed the kids yesterday the present (away from my prying eyes) and they both told me that I would love the present.  I opened the box and inside was a cup/coffee mug that was meant to look like a camera lens.  All the family thought it was a fantastic present and it even has a cap on top as well....check it out....how cool is that.

















Don't you just love the caterpillar cake that Sienna and I picked the other day to celebrate Steven's (Brother-in-Law) and my birthday.  We like to have fun with our birthdays.  




No comments:

Post a Comment