Sunday, March 3, 2013

GOMA - Family Album Pictures

I just had to post these photos of us being tourists today without leaving the country.  It's an interactive exhibition called "Family album: From Queensland to Kazakhstan 2012" and we took some photos and got them emailed to us at home.  You can email your friends but I didn't know anyone's email address off the top of my head so I just send the copy to myself.  PS..That's James impersonation of being dehydrated in the desert.  I love it!! We also had a photo with snow on mountains but it hasn't come through yet.  It was fun that's for sure and not too busy so we could take a few photos in different locations.  Such a simple thing but a fun thing to do.

Here's where the kids and I went all in a matter of 15 minutes without passports:-





No comments:

Post a Comment