Sunday, May 4, 2014

STILLS: A WEEKLY COLLECTION (WEEK 18)

Linking up with Emma at The Beetle Shack for this weeks stills.

Baking some yummy biscuits.

Sienna putting on a show on the trampoline.

The slow cooker is going to get used more now Autumn is well and truly here.

James wardrobe at age 10 in 2014.

Some favourite DVD's of Sienna.

Two Brisbane Lions Players came to our club this week which was exciting for the kids.

James getting an autograph from Jordan Lisle.

Sienna getting up close and personal with the Brisbane Lions Jordan Lisle.  She's now wearing her brothers hand me down footy club shirt that no longer fits him.

James a little shy meeting a famous football player.

Matthew Leuenberger had a leg injury so he sat on the grass to sign autographs....I had Sienna get behind him for the photo.  This man is 203 cm tall.

Check out how tall this boy (man) is..OMG I'm 1.65 cm so not exactly short but I'm just under his shoulders.  His profile says he is 195 cm so a whole ruler length on me.

My friend Jo's fabulous Rubik Cube cake she made for her 10 year old's birthday which is awesome.

Sienna giggling wondering why I'm taking photos of her getting grapes out of the bag.  Huh....silly question as my camera is out all the time in this house.  I was however very close to her because I had my 50mm f1.8 on and not my 24-70 mm zoom lens on which means I would normally be further away from her taking the picture.  She thought it was all very funny and I love her cheeky little smile and how giggly she was.

A very typical Aussie kid having Vegemite on toast for breakfast.

My turn to wash 20 football jerseys for the team this week.

Flowers down the side of the house.

James unmade bed and his extensive drawing collection on the wall.

On the floor in James bedroom.

Sienna's bedroom at 8 years of age and she loves Owls.  You can see 4 on the dresser and one drawn by her on the wall.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not too familiar with ARL but I bet the kids would've been excited! I'm impressed with that Rubics cube cake! Sunny's asking me to make her a unicorn cake this year for her birthday... Lord help me! Have a lovely week Kathy :)

    Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Sophie I'm not very cook with decorating cakes with themes for birthdays either. I know my talents and that's not one of them. Kathy

      Delete
  2. One day you'll look back and be so glad you have these photos of your kids and their environment up close. I never would have thought to photograph the inside of my kids wardrobes- such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete