Saturday, September 27, 2014

STILLS: A WEEKLY COLLECTION (WEEK 39)

Here's what's been happening around here this week.

Afternoon trampoline fun.

Searching you tube videos on "how to draw" instructions.

My beautiful girl.

They both finished reading their books today.

This is James book he read in a week and a half which was over 500 pages.  He's good I tell you.

Sienna was thrilled to read this Andy Griffiths book.

How cute is this Koala that was at the Daisy Hill Koala Centre.

And we spotted this Kangaroo in the natural bush land.

Sienna enjoying visiting Aunty Lisa's bird Lucky.

This is very true for me.

Afternoon light and shadows.

Sorting out some wool I had purchased months ago to start my crocket project.

Cleaning up around the house and came across some art work of James he has done in Grade 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment