Saturday, November 29, 2014

48/52 - "The 52 Project"

Linking up with Jodi at Practising Simplicity for Week 48 of a Portrait of your child for 52 weeks.  I can't believe there are only 4 more weeks to go of this project.  I will definitely do this again next year and while I'm taking photos most days of my children and our lives these photos were focused on what "child like" things the kids were doing or into rather than just a portrait of them each week.




"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

James  :   Turned 11 this week and also did a speech to the whole school applying for school captain which is a huge deal. 

Sienna :   This made me laugh watching her tippy toe to sneak up on the chickens to catch them.

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks a-mazing. And chasing the chickens - so cute!

    ReplyDelete