Sunday, October 11, 2015

41/52 - The 52 Project

Here's a look at Week 41 of The 52 Project which is hosted by the lovely Jodi at Practising Simplicity.  Only 11 more weeks and I would have finished my 2nd year of this project.  I've really enjoyed this project and will keep it going as long as I can.  I'm hoping gather last years pics and this years pics and do a Blurb book for each year.



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

James  :   Doing a little late night homework before bed on the computer.
Sienna :   She made herself a cardboard leg and decided jumping on the trampoline would be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Sienna just cracks me up - so creative! I'm looking at those wonderful cheekbones of James': gosh, he is growing up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what else do you do with a cardboard leg!! Beautiful portraits of both as always :)

    ReplyDelete