Sunday, January 8, 2017

1/52 - The 52 Project 2017

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you've captured lots of memories over the holidays.  This week marks the start of another year of The 52 Project and this will be my 4th year.  Last week I ordered my Blurb Photo Book for 2016 as they had 40% off if you ordered by midnight 31st December.  It makes a big difference so I made sure I finished the book and ordered in time to take up the discount.  I've been using Blurb photo books for a while now and the quality and service has been great.  So here's a look at Week 1 of 2017 of my two amazing little people whom I love with all my heart.



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2017."

James  :   You are never too old to have fun at the park. 
Sienna :   Having fun at the park on school holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! and delighted to see that you are doing this project again for another year. You take such wonderfully natural shots ... I wasn't quick enough to take advantage of the Blurb deal (I have a photobook on a holiday with my daughter waiting in the wings)so am hanging on for the next opportunity :). Hoping you'll let us see a few peeks of yours when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always have deals...there was another one emailed to me this week with $60 off which was double mine however it was for big books but you still got something off. I'm sure you'll only have to wait a month or so and there will be another one. Thanks for always leaving such lovely comments Alexa they mean a lot.

      Delete